Monday, July 2, 2012

Getting Started, Getting Ahead

                Over the past years have I been hearing about people making blogs, following people, and posting interesting stuff at Blogger. I guess you could say that I do things after they become cool. Nevertheless, here I am, at my third year in college, making my first post in my new blog. 

            Why have I started doing this, you ask? 2 months from now, I will be leaving for Japan as a foreign exchange student. I’m sure it will be quite an adventure, and there will be a lot of great memories. Since I don’t do journals or diaries, I decided to make a blog so that I can keep track of all of my adventures in Japan. Exciting! :D


            Long before have I also dreamed of making a website where I can do game reviews and stuff (mostly on PSP, GBA, and PC games) since I’ve had my fair share of sleepless nights, sore eyes, and stiff fingers on playing games. I also believe that it might be helpful for future gamers out there, in times when they might need hints in games, or maybe when they forget the Konami Code (haha!).

            I also like to do reviews on books, business trends, and cooking, since I’ve always dreamed of being a chef and a corporate leader at the same time. To summarize things, I aim to be a well-rounded blogger. I do hope I could do all of these things soon. J

No comments:

Post a Comment